The next Bill Gates is born and he could be an Indian. This million dollar question is ticking all minds with Indians emerging as strong contenders in the race among the Asians.
A report released by two Washington-based organisations -- Zogby International and 463 Communications showed that nearly half of all Americans (49%) believe that the next great technology leader will come from either China (26.7%) or Japan (22.4%).
Twenty-one per cent say that "next Bill Gates" will come from the United States while 13 per cent believe he or she will come from India. Russia (2.1%) and Brazil (0.4%) were cited as other possibilities.
"The next Bill Gates has already been born, and time will tell what country is providing the environment of innovation, entrepreneurism and opportunity to enable him or her to flourish with the next great idea," said 463 partner Tom Galvin.
With an "Internet everywhere" mindset, most Americans believe that soon there will be no place in the world where we won't be able to access the Net, as new technologies are fast turning the world into a place of voyeurs and paparazzis.
While the Web is roughly 550 years younger than the printing press, one-third (32 per cent) of all Americans believe that the Internet is a greater invention. An overwhelming majority believes that a typical 12-year-old knows more about the Internet than their member of Congress.
What you all guys comment about "THE NEXT"?
1. Are they ships or pillers!!!!
2. Are they audiences or buildings ?????
3. How many horses are there in this picture? Should find seven??
4. Impossible ring
5. In the forest there are five hidden deers.......Can you find all of them???
7. Who is the tallest?
8. What do you see here? Do you see the word "LIFT"? Or, a bunch of black splotches?
1. At the movies: When you meet acquaintances/ friends.. .
Question:- Hey, what are you doing here?
Answer:- Dont u know, I sell tickets in black over here..
2. In the bus: A heavy lady wearing pointed high-heeled shoes stepson your feet...
Question:- Sorry, did that hurt?
Answer:- No, not at all, I'm on local anesthesia.. ...why don't you try again.
3. At a funeral: One of the teary-eyed people ask...
Question:- Why, why him, of all people.
Answer:- Why? Would it rather have been you?
4. At a restaurant: When you ask the waiter
Question:- Is ! the "XYZ" dish good??
Answer:- No, its terrible and made of adulterated cement. We occassionaly also spit in it.
5. At a family get-together: When some distant aunt meets you after years...
Question:- Oh my God! you've become so big.
Answer:- Well you haven't particularly shrunk yourself
6. When a friend announces her wedding, and you ask...
Question:- Is the guy you're marrying good?
Answer:- No, he's a miserable wife-beating , insensitive lout...it's just the money.
7. When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call...
Question:- Sorry. were you sleeping?
Answer:- No. I was doing research on whether the Zulu tribes in Africa marry or not.You thought I was sleeping.... you dumb wittedmoron.
8. When you see a friend/colleague with evidently shorter hair...
Question:- Hey have you had a haircut?
Answer:- No, its autumn and I'm shedding......
Public Toilet in Switzerland Amazing right?
Here's a picture of a public toilet in Switzerland.
Now that you have seen the outside view of the Toilet,Just spend some more time scrolling down to see how it looks from inside ..!!
That's made entirely out of one-way glass. No one can see you in there, but when you are inside, it looks like you're sitting in a clear glass box.
These are some photos of St. Maarten Airport and the planes impress most people on the beach flying over just seconds before touching down at Princess Juliana Airport. This is a just a little too close for comfort.
12 Boeing 747s operate daily to St. Maarten. The heavy jumbo is the most impressive of all and attracts the looks of everybody around...
This photo, from inside one 747 of Air France , it possible to have one idea of the small strip of beachjust before the head of the landing strip for planes in St. Maarten.
At the presentation ceremony of the ICC Champions Series final, the team was allegedly rude to BCCI President Sharad Pawar, who was on the dais to present the trophy.
Eager to hold the trophy and pose for the cameras with his team-mates, skipper Ricky Ponting was seen tapping Pawar on the shoulder as a gesture to leave the stage. Batsman Damien Martyn came up from behind and nudged Pawar away from the stage in his eagerness for the group photo. Some say Martyn pushed Pawar.
World champions Australia defeated West Indies by eight wickets in the rain-hit final to claim their maiden Champions Trophy, the second most important one-day tournament in world cricket.
PAWAR PLAY: Damien Martyn is seen pushing Pawar off the dias
"It’s not a major issue. I was not insulted or embarrassed or pushed. The Australians were just excited about winning," he told CNN-IBN.
NAME: Greg Bulmash
SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.
AVAILABLE FOR WORK: Of course. That's why I'm applying.
PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30 – 3:30pm., Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
US actress Meg Ryan adopted a Chinese girl, while the Scottish actor Ewan McGregor, famous for his role in the film Star Wars, gave his two children a little Mongolian sister.
For Complete story
Not only our technical knowledge helps, but also the presence of mind and the right answer at right time.
- directed, led, managed, supervise
- dachieved, delivered, drove, generated, grew, increased, initiated, instituted and launched
6. Make your resume inviting to read.
After deciding on what you want to say about yourself, be sure your resume has sufficient white space. The top and bottom margins should be at least a half-inch long, and the left and right margins should measure at least seven-tenths of an inch wide.
Insert white space between your section headings, names of employers, job titles and discussions about your experience. Use bold-faced type for section headings, employer names and job titles. If the document lacks eye appeal, few people will review it.
Now, the Don'ts
What you shouldn't do when writing a resume is nearly as important as what you should do.
1. Don't organize your resume by accomplishments.
Listing a string of accomplishments on the first page of your resume presents the same problems for employers as the functional resume format. If you want to showcase your accomplishments, use the introductory summary.
2. Don't use the same words to begin sentences or use the words "I" and "my."
Make your writing fresh and exciting by varying the verbs that begin each statement. Omit "I" and "my" because they can make you seem weak and immature.
3. Avoid clichés.
Don't describe yourself as "dynamic," "people-oriented," "results-oriented" or "self-motivated," or state what a great "out-of-the-box thinker," "hands-on leader" or "visionary" you are. These clichés lack originality and typecast you as a follower instead of a leader.
4. Don't use underlining or italics to add emphasis.
These devices cheapen a résumé’s appearance. Additionally, some computer scanners can't read underlined or italicized copy.
5. Avoid using a fancy font to gain readers' attention.
Fancy fonts aren't inviting to read, and many people discard resumes that use them. Play it safe by choosing Arial, Garamond, Helvetica, Tahoma or Times Roman.
6. Don't state the reasons for your job changes.
Explaining why you've changed jobs seems defensive or indicates that you think you have a troubled work history.
Did you know this Amazing Facts ?
- Nobel Prize resulted from a late change in the will of Alfred Nobel, who did not want to be remembered as a propagator of violence-he invented dynamite.
- Whoopi Goldberg was a mortuary cosmetologist and a bricklayer before becoming an actress..
- Guinness Book Of Records holds the record for being the book most stolen from Public Libraries.
- Charlie Chaplin won third place in a Charlie Chaplin look alikecontest.
- Walt Disney named Mickey Mouse after Mickey Rooney, whose mother he dated for some time. Another story states that: Mickey mouse was not named after Mickey Rooney he was made on a train ride from New York after Walt found out he didn't actually own Oswald the lucky rabbit. The mouse Walt drew was originally named Mortimor But his wife Lilly didn't like that name so she suggested Mickey and the name stuck.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he didn't wear pants.
- Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made out of wood.
- A person afflicted with hexadectylism has six fingers or six toes on one or both hands and feet.
- Pamela Lee-Anderson is Canada's Centennial Baby, being the first baby born on the centennial anniversary of Canada's independence.
- Tokyo has had 24 recorded instances of people either killed or
receiving serious skull fractures while bowing to each other with the traditional Japanese greeting.
- Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
- The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.
- In the southern hemisphere, water always swirl anti-clockwise down into a pipe.
- About 8 million blood cells die in the human body every second, and the same number are born each second.
- Eighteen per cent of all global carbon dioxide emissions are from cars.
- Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
- It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
- 35 meters of hair fiber is produced every day on the average adult scalp.
Master Blaster Batsman Sachin Tendulkar earns Rs 1,163 a minute, PM only 57p!!
*Have a look......things you may not know....*
*1. Coca-Cola was originally green.*
*2. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.*
*4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.*
*5. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.*
*7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!*
*8. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.*
*9. It is impossible to lick your elbow.*
*11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.*
>Spades - King David
>Clubs - Alexander the Great
>Hearts - Charlemagne
>Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
*19. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.*
*20. A snail can sleep for three years.*
*21. All polar bears are left handed.*
Here are a few interview tips to help you make a great impression on the person who interviews you.
4. Dress for success, in the manner you would dress for the position you're seeking.
Rules of Flirting...
Rule 1 # Eyes have it all:
Rule 2 # Smile:
Rule 3 # Expose your neck:
Rule 4 # Lip Service:
Rule 5 # Focus, Focus, Focus:
You may call it the newest Wonder of the World, because it is awe-inspiring to watch. The Qinghai-Tibet Railway, which begins operation today, is like an iron dragon soaring on the Roof of the World. It is rightly called the "Sky Train." The 1,142-kilometer railway, which took four years to complete, is the last section of the 1,956-km Qingzang (Qinghai-Tibet) Railway from Xining to Lhasa, respectively the capital of Qinghai and Tibet. The first section, from Xining to Golmud, has been in operation since 1984.
1. Remember to say "I love you" and "I need you" often.
2. Walk hand in hand in the rain.
3. Write a love poem.
4. Call a radio station and dedicate a favorite song.
5. Write "I Love You" in lipstick or shaving cream on the mirror.
6. Hide love notes in a lunch box, briefcase or purse.
7. Make heart-shaped cinnamon toast for breakfast.
8. Place a love note in the personals section of the newspaper.
9. Take a carriage ride around the city.
10. Plan a surprise getaway.
11. Do your mate's household chores.
12. Write notes on future dates in their date book ("I love you," I miss you," etc.)
13. Make reservations at a favorite restaurant.
14. Let them choose the movie.
15. Give a foot massage.
16. Make a heart-shaped bookmark, and place it in their book.
17. Pop in a romantic music CD and slow dance.
18. Throw a just-because surprise party for two.
19. Buy a stuffed animal for your honey.
20. Read each other's horoscopes.
21. Make a list of the top 10 things you love about your partner.
22. Display it in a prominent place.
23. Tattoo your mate's name on your body.
24. Make an album or scrapbook of your favorite memories together.
25. Go camping together and only take one sleeping bag.
26. Send a mushy message in a bottle...a balloon...a sandwich...Cut out a silly cartoon that you know they'd enjoy.
27. Shower together.
28. Dim the lights, and snuggle together on the couch.
29. Be the first to say "I'm sorry" and kiss and make up.
30. Give each other a full-body massage.
31. Kiss every hour on the hour all day long.
32. Send a gift basket of indulgent items.
33. Write "I'm hot for you" in the steam on the bathroom mirror.
34. Ribbon wrap your bed with a big bow.
35. Fill up the gas tank of your partner's car.
36. Act like teenagers.
37. Maybe even pierce something!
38. Show up with a bouquet of flowers -- for no reason at all.
39. Play Scrabble® together, using as many "love" words as you can.
40. Run a warm bubble bath for your partner, with lots of lit candles.
41. Meet in the park for a picnic.
42. Hold hands.
43. Leave a trail of rose petals through the house, leading to a romantic candlelight dinner.
44. Make a donation in your mate's name to a special cause or charity.
45. Pick up their clothes from the floor -- without saying a word about it.
46. Watch an old black and white romantic movie and share a bowl of popcorn.
47. Reenact your first date.
48. Surprise your partner with tickets to a special event.
49. An unexpected hug can brighten any day.
50. Buy a silly, impromptu gift.
51. Send an email just to say "I'm thinking of you."
52. Bring home a balloon bouquet.
53. Serve breakfast in bed.
54. Make an ornament with a picture of both of you for the Christmas tree.
55. Play tag.
56. Wash and wax your partner's car, and leave a little note on the dashboard.
57. Plant a garden together.
58. Leave a mushy message on voicemail.
59. Stay at a hotel for the night, just because.
60. Make angels in the snow.
61. Every time you say "hello" or "goodbye", seal it with a hug and a kiss.
62. Take a drive in the country.
63. Spend the evening looking at the stars -- and make a wish together.
64. Cast a playful wink any time, anywhere.
65. Think up a list of silly little pet names for times when you're alone together.
66. Read poetry to each other.
67. Celebrate your half-birthdays together.
68. Put a picture of both of you in your wallet.
69. Buy that favorite book or CD for no reason at all.
70. Send a care package to work filled with treats like food, photos, candy, a love note, heart-shapedconfetti, etc.
71. Go out for the evening and tell people you're on your honeymoon.
72. Take a hike together and carve your initials in a tree.
73. Write a thank you note for all the things you take for granted.
74. Make a fire in the fireplace and roast marshmallows.
75. Tape your favorite TV show and spend the evening talking.
76. Do the dishes together, then apply hand lotion to each other's hands.
77. Write a love letter to your partner and cut it into jigsaw puzzle pieces.
78. Decide on secret signals and use them to communicate with each other in large groups of people.
79. Schedule a regular mid-week "date night" for just the two of you.
80. Do the laundry together.
81. Romance Theater Weekend: reenact each other's favorite love scene - hers on Friday, his on Saturday.
82. Call your partner at work and ask for a date.
83. Pretend you haven't seen each other for a month.
84. Act accordingly.
85. Send a written invitation to do something special.
86. Take turns reading to each other.
87. Stand outside the window and sing a romantic song.
88. Hide favorite candy in your partner's coat pockets.
89. Put a tape recording of your voice (saying anything) in the car stereo and turn it on so it plays when the car starts.
90. Go to a drive-in movie.
91. Get up to turn off the last light after you're both comfy-cozy in bed.
92. Hold each other tight during a thunderstorm.
93. Make a tape recording of favorite love songs.
94. Leave a bunch of bananas on the kitchen table with a note, "I go bananas over you!"
95. Hide love notes in a magazine.
96. Declare your undying love via a telegram.
97. Make a romantic dinner together, and serve it on your finest china.
98. Surprise your partner with a big kiss on the neck.
99. Share an ice cream cone.
100. Have a picnic on the living room floor.
101. Draw a silly picture of the two of you.
You Think English is Easy???
Let's face it - English is a crazy language.
PS. - Why doesn't "Buick" rhyme with "quick"
You lovers of the English language might enjoy this .
When it rains, it wets the earth and often messes things UP.
When it doesn't rain for awhile, things dry UP.
Oh...one more thing:
1. Divide your market
3. Revise Your Advertising Campaign
Who is Allyn Cutts, and why should you care?
Here you go...
1: There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
2: In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
1: The British lives in a red house.
2: The Swede keeps dogs as pets
3: The Dane drinks tea
6: The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
7: The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
8: The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
9: The Norwegian lives in the first house
10: The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
11: The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
12: The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
13: The German smokes Prince
14: The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15: The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
The question is: WHO KEEPS FISH?
Solution: Solve this and be among 2%
Sorry, this ones for you. First try to solve it on paper, and then once when you have solved it, Just put a comment !!!
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90 of your happiness or misery.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your mom proud.
Did u know This...???
Q) What is the expansion of YAHOO?
A. Yet Another Hierarchy of Officious Oracle.
Q) What is the expansion of ADIDAS?
A. ADIDAS- All Day I Dream About Sports.
Q) Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network?
A. Satellite Television Asian Region.
Q) What is expansion of "ICICI?"
Q) What does "baker's dozen" signify?
Q) How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
A. Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu is none other Mother Teresa.
Q) Who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match?
A. Geoffrey Boycott
Classic Definitions & Amazing Meanings:
4. Divorce : Future tense of marriage
6. Conference : The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
12. Classic : A book which people praise, but do not read.
13. Smile : A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
14. Office : A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
15. Yawn : The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
18. Experience : The name men give to their mistakes.
19. Atom Bomb : An invention to end all inventions.
20. Philosopher : A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of when dead.
22. Opportunist : A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river.
25. Miser : A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.
26. Father : A banker provided by nature.
27. Criminal : A guy no different from the rest... except that he got caught.
28. Boss : Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.